Saturday, November 14, 2009

wood boxes-

I am by no means an arty type but I so enjoyed decorating these boxes - making them a nice unique gift to give.

The boxes are made of MDF glued and tacked t
ogether. I gave them one coat of paint.

I made one into a ''PIN CUSHION TOPPPED BOX'' - you h
ave room for pins and needles and a few spools of thread. Each side has a different design.




...And the other I made into a trinket Christmas-themed box. It has a tiles top and christmas themed pictures around it
.



Next is a chest-shaped wooden box and it has all sorts of textures and colours. Quite a girly designed box.


Would love to know what you think?

1 comment:

BECKY said...

Hi Gal!! Love your pretty little boxes!! I have so much fun doing stuff like this, although lately all I've been doing is CARDS!! I'm trying to break out of my same old format and do some different things as gifts! Love your Christmas cards!

Hope all is well with you, sweetie. I have hardly been on the computer at all, and have really been missing blogging and visiting! I'll have a new post for tomorrow!

Love n hugs,
Becky