Friday, June 24, 2011

Craft club- ATC

As many of you know I go to a fortnightly craft club and three of us lead it.

This past Monday was my turn and I introduced the ladies to the world of ATC making and matchbox decorating with little pieces of art inside.
Well they loved it and many have asked to do it again. I was unsure if they would find it too fiddly.
Below are three I managed to make during the class. We never got around to making the matchboxes, as the ladies just kept on creating ATC's.






Below are some matchboxes I decorated and the tiny pieces of are inside. You cram as many as you can inside and send them to your swap partner or just stash away somwhere safe so you can have a peek now and again.




2 comments:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

This is beautiful art, glad you were teaching others:)

lmp said...

These are amazing. :))