Saturday, February 09, 2013

Three lovely ladies.

I am afraid its vintage ladies again , but its what I enjoy making and the ladies I send them to enjoy receiving them.
I make cards to give to all the people at my church on their birthday aswell as other requests and birthdays outside of church, so I am trying to get a few done so I can pack my craft things away from my lounge (only place I can craft) as we have guests next weekend and a fortnight after. So I think some more creating will happen today then craft stuff will be packed away for awhile.
 Will give me  a good excuse to complete my cross stitch and crochet throw.
I think I have too many different things on the go .. 
Oh well keeps its interesting.




1 comment:

McCrafty's Cards said...

3 beautiful cards Clare I like the art deco images.
Kevin xx