Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Paper Craft Wednesday




Welcome to paper craft Wednesday hosted by kelli.

These are some toppers I have been asked to make for some ladies at the craft club I go to. All butterflies in design but all slightly different.

Most are 3-d vellum butterflies with bead bodies apart from two made in a net material with gem eyes.


Red collection





Funky backgrounds





Neutral /pale backgrounds

I also used metal butterflies and flowers to add something a little different.





Brown background





Gingham backgounds

9 comments:

Jonathan Hunt said...

I love my super-talented wife!!

Tami said...

Love the butterflies....cute!!

Do stop by my blog and check out my giveaway!

Have a great day!
T

Unknown said...

The butterflies are beautiful and a great addition to the card.

BECKY said...

Wow Clare!! This are really colorful and fun!! Not to mention, SPRINGY!!

Love the color combos and the butterflies!!

Always a pleasure to see what you create!!
Blessings and hugs!!
Becky

The Old Parsonage said...

Hi Clare

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm always amazed at what you create. These butterflies are wonderful!!

Leann

Barbara Jean said...

Oh my, you've been busy.
Love the butterfly theme, and my favorite is the gingham background.

Blessings,
Barbara Jean

Just saw the note from Jonathan.
So sweet.

Anne Marie@Married to the Empire said...

Those are just beautiful!

Katie said...

Wow it must have taken a long time to make all of those! I especially like the blue ones.

Melissa/Piney Rose said...

what beautiful cards!